As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERô, professional and a Investment Adviser Representative with Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. Kevin:
- Received his Bachelor of Science, Animal Science/Production Option from Oklahoma State University in 1981 and his Master of Science, Agriculture Education in 1987.
- Attended the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin at Madison and was recognized as the Outstanding Student and recipient of the Procknow Scholarship from the Oklahoma Intermediate School of Banking in Stillwater.
- Graduated the Certified Financial Planner Program, Oklahoma City University in 2001.
- Is a licensed state real estate agent and appraiser. Kevin also holds Series 7 and 66 security registrations as well as holding health and life insurance licenses.
- Member in good standing of the Financial Planning Association and the Institute of Certified Financial Planners. He currently holds the Series 7, and 66 security registrations, as well as insurance licenses. He conducts securities business in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
- Is married to Monica, his wife of 22 years and has two college-aged children, Rob and Sarah. Monica is the State Manager and Vice President for First American Title and President of First American Title and Trust in Oklahoma.
- Is involved as a volunteer or board member for the following organizations: Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, the Center for Family Love, Boy Scouts of America, Ross Home Health and Hospice, Leadership OKC Class 30, the Deer Creek Fire Department, Oklahoma City Menís Dinner Club, the Miracle League and Wings. Kevin and his family also attend the Church of the Servant.